27 April 2009

What can I say?

I'm not the best blog updater ever, I know. It's been a rough week at work. Lots of demises. And we're dealing with all of the new house stuff. Trying to plan decor, pack, get paperwork together. It's been a lot of work. I got to sing yesterday at Church though, which is always great for me! I love it, it's my favorite thing to do. I am at the end of my 5 day stretch off. I love this, but it's always hard to go back to work. I never accomplish as much as I hope to accomplish in that time off! I had hoped to have some stuff packed by tomorrow, some non-essential stuff that can be packed anyway! But oh well! I have a few more weeks to get stuff done anyway, right? I hope I can get everything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave them!