19 April 2009

thoughts

I was looking through the videos I took at the New Kids on the Block concert a couple of weeks ago. There was a point in the concert where Joe took the stage by himself and sang a medley of some songs he had sung lead for. Right after that, Donnie took the stage by himself. And he said something like "Joe came backstage and told me 'Donnie - there is a girl in the audience. She's the one you're looking for. She's your Cover Girl.'" which of course naturally led into Donnie's song "Cover Girl" one of his more popular songs.

Now, I can't be 100% sure about this, but I am almost positive that he was talking about me. I've always felt that Joe and I had this connection, since I was like 12 years old. So I'm sure he was feeling it as well that night and told Donnie to look for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave them!