21 April 2009

I don't ask for much out of life

Well actually I do. But really. Is it so much to ask that in the 2 days between getting pre-approved for my mortgage and locking in the rate, that the percentage not jump up? I mean, come on, throw me a freaking bone here. I'm already paying the max I said we'd spend on a house. It's been a stressful few days. This is why some people rent homes their whole life. And I'm not kidding, I've considered that the last few days!!! It's a lot bigger pain in the butt than I ever thought buying a house would be! It's exhausting. But it's going to be my house. And it's great. And it's big. Really big. Way bigger than any rental I've ever had. I guess that's worth it. And we'll be getting the $8000 tax credit!!! Can't argue about those benefits. Now if only some rich relative would show up and pay my closing costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave them!