15 April 2009

I just need to take a shower!

Jordan hasn't taken a nap in 2 days. Kayla won't take one right now because Jordan isn't. I can't shower while they're awake. I have tried this. Usually what happens while I am in the shower, even a short shower, is they move kitchen chairs to the cabinets and get into the cookies and candy, they pull every book off the bookshelves, and they'll attempt to do something that they have no idea how to do, like play the Wii or "check e-mail." That's hat they say when I see them in the computer chair "I"m checking my e-mail!" Ugh! I already worked out a couple of hours ago and I am all sweaty and gross and I'd really like to take a shower and get dressed! And no, turning a movie on doesn't work either. Grrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave them!