05 July 2009

All moved!

Well, it's been awhile since an update. We closed on our house june 18 after a very stressful week of not knowing whether we were going to be approved for sure or not. Evidently everyone is jumping on the low interest rates and $8000 tax credit (cha-ching!) like we did and the underwriting department of the mortgage company isn't able to review applications until the day before closing. Ugh. But we finally got it all approved and moved.

Well maybe not all moved in.

We have a 3 car garage and one whole section is filled with boxes. All of the necessities are in the house though, which makes me wonder what I actually NEED out there. We've been living in here just fine. Perhaps I should just get a dumpster and pitch everything. Actually all of our DVD's and books are still out there. I know I am going to want those. And my Cowboys paraphernalia which Sean doesn't know yet but is going to be our bedroom decor. I'm not getting rid of it.

So come on over, see my new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave them!