01 September 2009

A shocking discovery

The Savoy Wal-mart got new carts, and is remodeling the store to look all fancy and upscale. Well, whatever, it's still Wal-mart, but I appreciate the effort so maybe I don't feel so cheap when I shop there. Anyhoo, so they got rid of all of the old carts and got new ones. I'd say yay to that because the old ones were all worn out and you couldn't hardly find one with a seat that wasn't cracked or with an intact seatbelt for your child to sit in. But the new carts, I don't know what's up with them. Every time I touch them, they shock me. And I can't even like ground myself out by touching something else metal before I touch one, it doesn't work. Yesterday I was walking around the store and I never let go of the handle and it was continually shocking me every few minutes, like it was electrical or something. It kind of hurt my hands after awhile. I'm not a big fan of the new carts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave them!