31 August 2009

I'm a bad blogger

So I've really been a bad blogger lately. I guess it's been a busy summer. Work. Call. Working on call. Vacation in Florida for 2 weeks which was amazing! I so badly needed to get away from here for awhile! The weather was great, we got some sun, it was fabulous. And I am pretty sure I ate my weight in fresh seafood. Ok, not that much, but I do love fresh grouper. It's my favorite fish and you can't get it around here anywhere I'm sorry to say. It's expensive, but so tasty!! If you're ever in Florida or somewhere you can get it, I highly recommend it.

Anyway so Kayla started pre-school this week. She likes it, which is good! I was surprised we had no trouble getting her on the bus. And it was kind of nice today going to Walmart with only 1 child. I hardly knew what to do with myself! Now that school is back in I am hoping I might get a little more sleep occasionally! But I don't think I can count on that too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave them!