14 September 2009

An open letter to my daughters

Dear Kayla and Jordan,

Sweethearts, I understand it's really fun to play with telephones. I, too, enjoy pretending to talk to you on the phone. It's a fun activity! However, would it be too much to ask that you stick with the multiple toy telephones we have in the house and not the real phones? Please stop calling 911 and having the police come to our house. I think the first couple of times they were ok with it, but really now I think it's not so funny anymore. Eventually Mommy and Daddy are going to get into trouble. And just how do your little fingers manage to dial the "9-1-1" as soon as you turn the phone on anyway? I'm amazed by that. Please stop playing with the phones and I'll buy you some M&M's.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave them!