08 January 2011

Pillow Pets

What is up with the popularity of these things? Have you seen them? It's basically a stuffed animal that unfolds and lays flat and becomes a little pillow with a head. My girls love them. They each got 2 for Christmas. It was the only thing they asked Santa for. Every time we go into a store and they see them (which is frequently) they go crazy. They want to carry them all over the store with them. Jordan will just lay in the cart and hug them. Doesn't even matter what kind it is. Kayla got a ladybug and a unicorn and Jordan got a dog and a panda. And yet, they are still asking for a bumblebee, a dolphin, a monkey, a penguin, and whatever else they have in production. They know the jingle from the commercials and sing it. Frequently. They won't sleep without the 2 they have. And from what I have heard from friends with kids, it isn't just my kids. I don't get it. But I suppose my parents didn't get the whole Cabbage Patch Kid phenomenon either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave them!